Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I'm still here!

I'm still alive, promise! Updating this thing just hasn't...I don't know...hasn't been on my list of priorities lately. It's not that I haven't had time. I've had plenty. I'm just using it differently now, I guess. I'm finally (sorta) forcing myself to slow down some and get some rest. It seems like right after she was born, because of her hospital ordeal, we hit the ground running and then just kept going. I'm finally taking the time to slow down and just enjoy her. I just can't seem to take time away from her to get much of anything done. We're getting in lots of snuggle naps and I am soaking up every single second, every little smile, coo and giggle. I'll eventually get caught up, but for now: paper plates will do, we'll muster up some clean laundry, and dinner usually works itself out.

She is 6 weeks old now! I can't believe how time has flown by. At her 2wk appt she was 8lbs, 9 oz and 22inches. Tall and skinny! I'm excited to see how big she is at her 2 month appt, it's in 2 weeks.

-LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment