Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Little Chunker

Ben weighed Elsie today.....12 POUNDS!!!!

It may be a little off depending on the scale and she wasn't nakey like she has to be at the Dr. Her 2 month appt is next Friday, I can't wait to see how big my little chunker is. I have a feeling she's no longer tall and skinny :) I am making Ben go with me, I just don't think I can handle shots alone. 

She is becoming a little person so fast. All of a sudden she became a little flirt! She smiles all day - when she is awake, sleeping, playing, even while eating she'll take a little break to smile for a little bit. She is such an easy, happy baby so far. Last night at 4am she woke up to eat and then was in the mood to play for a minute. She got all smiley and then giggled!! She's been trying and last night the sounds finally came out. It sounded more like a gasp for air but it was definitely a giggle. Such a cute little sound!

Speaking of Dr appointments - I had my checkup today. I have been given permission to start easing back into working out, and I am sooo excited. For now I guess it's just walking and yoga, but it's only a matter of time before I'm back at spin class and I can't wait. Last week I weighed myself at Bed Bath & Beyond and it wasn't pretty. Apparently that scale was broken bc I got a better result. I've lost 20lbs since I had her, and 7 since the day I left the hospital. I read that I shouldn't be losing more than a pound a week so I'm pretty happy with that. My sister and I are going to do Weight Watchers. I'm starting Monday - I wanted to wait for this appt and Easter to get out of the way. I am ohhhh SOOOO excited about getting back into my gym routine. Even better, my sister in law works at the daycare in the gym so I don't even have to worry about leaving Elsie with a stranger. I think she'll be in pretty good hands :)

Chunky Monkey - lying on the floor talking to her blinky kitty
(her play gym has a cat that lights up and plays music...she's a big fan)


No comments:

Post a Comment