Wednesday, October 12, 2011

20 wk appt!

My 20wk appt was last week, in the midst of the rush to get ready for Vegas. She's definitely a girl!!! They checked for birth defects and any abnormalities and I am very happy that so far - everything looks perfect!! Her head is measuring to a due date of February 18, but apparently that's totally normal, so they won't change my due date. For the first part of the ultrasound she was swimming around and giving us a lot of good pictures....for the second half we learned, she is so stubborn!!! I have no idea where she could be getting that from! No matter how hard we tried, she absolutely would not come out of this position:


Even the ultrasound tech was laughing at how stubborn she is. He said he'd never seen a baby so determined to stay in one position!

I'm so happy that everything seems to be going perfectly with our baby girl. Everything is going well with me so far, too. I am feeling much better! She finally lets me eat (sometimes), so I've gained about 5 pounds. 

I scheduled my 40 wk appt for Feb 21 - 1st thing in the morning!! That way if she's not here yet, it will be 1 day after my due date and they'll send me straight to the hospital to be induced. Feb 21 is also my sister's birthday, so that would be neat! Her due date is March 5, and she found out last week there is a 95% chance she is finally having a GIRL!! SO exciting!! I can't wait to start buying extra pink stuff!!!

I'm hoping to be able to write more soon, if I can ever get rested up from Vegas! Baby girl was a dream the whole time, she likes to go places - just like her Mommy!


-LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment