Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Glory Days!

This song makes me laugh, big time.



It makes me laugh bc it is probably one of the top 10 dumbest songs ever made. But, also because it is exactly the kind of song I would've had blaring on the ipod....5 years ago in my college apartment, back when size 2 me and my hot friends were getting ready to hit the bar and sucker a bunch of boys into buying all our drinks, dressed in cowboy boots and mini skirts. Oh, Glory Days!!

And because now...
I'm 20wks pregnant feeling like a giant beluga whale, today I made a special trip to Macy's just for granny maternity panties, and can't even remember the last time I wore a bra that's made without elastic.

And somehow, I have a wonderful husband who tells me I am beautiful every.single.day.

And, I wouldn't change a thing.

-LJ

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog!! Congratulations on the baby, she will be here so soon! I know she will be beautiful and I can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO loving this Laura! Awesome post!!! You explain it all perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! That explains it all perfectly. LOL

    ReplyDelete