Thursday, February 9, 2012

Final Countdown!

WOW!!

Doesn't get much more real than that!
 As of last week's appointment I was told to take it easy and stay off my feet as much as I could. As of Tuesday, I was told not to do anything! She didn't use the term "bed rest" but said that other than showering or making myself some food, I am not supposed to me on my feet at all. So...I guess that's bed rest, right? Not sure. I have to go back to the Dr tomorrow for a non-stress test. She said whether I'm induced or go into labor on my own - I definitely won't make it to my due date! So...no matter what my girl will be here in less than eleven days!! 11 days!!!! I am hoping that if she comes during non-business hours that it'll be this weekend bc my Dr is on call all weekend.

Being lazy hasn't been that bad so far. I thought I'd be a little more stir crazy but I'm too tired to do anything anyway. The baby's room is perfectly organized and ready to go, which is the only one that matters. Last night my SIL and BIL came over and cooked us dinner, and brought Elsie some cookies. :) My animals won't leave my side.

yesss, we love Mom's bed! Our bedroom tv was the smartest purchase ever
- one of our Christmas presents to each other
Ben rented me 5 movies. I started with Dolphin Tale. I don't care if anyone makes fun of me, I might be slightly obsessed with dolphins. And I might have cried during almost the whole movie. :)

Hopefully next time I post something the baby will be here!!!

-LJ

1 comment: