Wednesday, February 22, 2012

TEN DAYS!!!

I can't believe my sweet girl is TEN days old!! These ten days have been a whirlwind - I plan to write about it all. Next week. For this week, Ben is on vacation and I am forcing myself to sit still and enjoy our time together. That's much easier said than done, not the enjoying our time part, the part about sitting still. I can't stand for things to be out of sorts! I keep reminding myself that the mail (serisouly, I have a pile of 3 weeks worth of mail), laundry, dishes, and everything else can wait. They'll still be there later but my sweet girl isn't always going to be this snuggly and tiny. Today was our first day where we weren't busy with dr appointments and errands, or with Ben dealing with work and school. It was amazing!

For today's adventure, we did newborn photos. For the first half, Elsie was a little stinker. She peed on Ben twice, pooped on me twice, pooped/peed on 3 blankets and the carpet. Our photographer even stepped in Elsie's pee. LOL! After the first half, she went to sleep and she was a perfect super model. I'm sure most of you have already seen this preview: Jen Thompson Photography

-LJ

The photographer we worked with takes beautiful photographs. I can't wait to see the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment