Monday, February 27, 2012

Just A Few...

reasons why my little girl is so perfect!!






(not an all inclusive list, of course - it would take me all year to write that one)


- she makes the funniest faces
- she loves to snuggle
- as long as her belly is full, she's happy as can be...wonder where she gets that from?
- she has "Johnson feet" (her second toe is longer than the others)
- she's fuzzy like a little monkey. I know its just baby fuzz and it'll fall out eventually, so I'm  enjoying it a little extra
- Areas that are perfect for kissing: her soft spot (fits my lips just perfect!), her chubby little cheeks, her chin...and her 2nd chin, too! :)
- She sleeps for 4 1/2 hour stretches through the night
- when Ben puts his face right up to hers, she tries to suck on his nose
- almost every time he touches her with his beard, she sneezes
- when her belly is full, she smiles in her sleep
- she is sooo good when we leave the house - haven't done it often, but enough to know she's soo good!
- her blue eyes are sooo huge! I am hoping they stay blue
- she is just like me. More on that subject when I eventually write about her birth. :)


Ben: "She's kinda like her Mom...if all her needs are taken care of she's pretty great company. Otherwise, it's gonna get loud."


HAHA...so true :)

1 comment: